YouthPower Learning has launched A Systematic Review of Positive Youth Development (PYD) in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
The Systematic Review presents the results of a rigorous analysis of existing evidence of PYD in LMICs. It expands the knowledge base on the impacts and measurement of PYD programs and provides valuable insights for international implementing organizations, researchers, and donors.
What is the purpose of the Systematic Review?
The Systematic Review documents how PYD approaches have been applied in LMICs, and what the evidence shows about the effectiveness of such approaches.
What does the Systematic Review provide?
• A comprehensive framework to understanding PYD in LMICs
• Findings of how PYD has been implemented and areas in need of further investigation
• The latest evidence of what works in achieving positive youth-focused outcomes in LMICs
• Lessons learned that international implementing organizations can integrate into practice
• Recommendations to inform future program design, implementation, and evaluation efforts
How can I access the Systematic Review?
The Systematic Review is available for download on YouthPower.org.
In the coming months, we will release sector specific briefs, a series of infographics, and conduct both webinars and in-person events to share the findings.
We encourage you to share the Systematic Review with your network!