USAID YouthPower Tools for Positive Youth Development and Peacebuilding
- Sarah Gates (YouthPower Action)
- Kristin Brady (YouthPower Action)
- Ramon Balestino (Management Systems International (MSI))
- Cassandra Jessee (YouthPower Learning)
- Positive Youth Development Measurement Toolkit
- Measuring Soft Skills and Life Skills in International Youth Development Programs: A Review and Inventory of Tools
About the YouthPower Learning Youth in Peace and Security Community of Practice (CoP)
The Youth in Peace and Security CoP explores and promotes the role of youth in peacebuilding efforts by expanding the evidence base—gathering and sharing field and academic knowledge—to demonstrate the complementary nature of positive youth development (PYD) and peacebuilding efforts. The CoP shares actionable learning for implementers and policy makers to incorporate PYD into programs targeting violence, or conflict-affected youth populations.
Join the Youth in Peace and Security CoP.