In module 6, trainers used case studies to share how the toolkit can be used during each of five phases of program design and evaluation. This was an interactive session, during which participants broke into groups and completed handouts for each of five phases.
By the end of this session, participants will understand how the PYD Measurement Framework and Toolkit can be applied to five phases of program design and evaluation, including:
- Refining key desired outcomes or research questions;
- Selecting PYD features and beneficiaries of the program;
- Finalize the logic model;
- Deciding what to measure, and how (study design and indicators); and
- Analyzing the data, disseminate the findings and adapting your program.
Download the completed handouts below: